Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Bike, New Blog

Life is a fascinating thing in 2.5 short week I'll turn 40... Its hard for me to wrap my head around the fact  that i'm turning 40!! My life has seen many changes in that time. I have 2 beautiful children who are the joys of my life. I have seen a marriage come and go. I met my soul-mate after that marriage fell apart. These are all things that have provided me with a lot of change in my life. However there has been one constant. Through everything I've always had bikes. They have been that constant that no matter what have been there. Over the last few years the stable has been a little light.after having to clear out everything a few years ago i have been trying to rebuild.  Last night that rebuilding got a serious boost.  I got an early birthday present from the most amazing woman in my life. She surprised me with a very nice 2006 FJR . This has been a bike on my desire list since it came out and i cant believe I finally have one in our garage. Not to mention that this is a substantial upgrade to the 1999 Concours I have been riding for the last 4.5 years. I figured that a new bike deserved a fresh start. So here we are. I hope you enjoy this journey and it will be interesting to see where this crazy road of life takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment